- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Nov 15 2018
- Time: 11:00 - 12:30
Understanding Motivation Webinar (English)
What motivates people? Money? Working Environment? Opportunity to progress? Well, all of these to a certain extent. This training starts with the basics and works its way towards understanding what motivates all of us. Studying motivational theories of Herzberg, McGregor and Maslow will help you understand why people behave in a particular way and inform the approach they can take to resolve performance issues linked to motivation.
We will discuss about:
– Herzberg’s theory to discover what dis-satisfies your team and look at ways of increasing job satisfaction.
– Alternatively you may be able to compare McGregor’s X and Y theories to examine your own style.
– Finally Maslow’s Hierarchy of needs may be useful in helping you recognize what individuals in your team need to help their personal motivation.
– In this training you will refresh your knowledge of motivational theories and examine how the theories apply to you and your team.
At this end of these 90 minutes, Understanding Motivation training you will be able to:
Demonstrate awareness of different motivational factors
Recognize and understand how others are motivated and adapt your behavior to suit